1-Day 2WD&AWD Rally
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Starke, Florida
- Product code: 2WD/AWD-RC
This is a one-day course featuring one-on-one driver training. Each student gets approximately 5 hours behind the wheel. This course is ideal for rally enthusiast requiring a comprehensive training in 2WD and 4WD rally cars.
This a great introduction to intermediate comprehensive driver training in European-style Rally driving, on a 2WD vehicle, changing to a AWD vehicle on the second day. This is the best way to introduce the rally driving to anyone who is seeking the true rally experience.
This course is offered on our 1,000-foot skid pad, rally cross course, and European inspired rally stages.
- One day of intense rally driver training
- 1-to-1 instruction
- 2WD (FWD) rally car
- AWD rally car
- 1.5 hours of classroom instruction
- 5 hours behind the wheel
- Tarmac, gravel and dirt
- Solo and skid pad car control techniques
- Vision Management
- Weight transfer and traction management
- Hand-brake turns
- Pendulum turns
- 4-wheel drifts
- Advanced car control skills